Monday, December 7, 2009

Short Update

Just a little helloooo to say, I am still emotionally in a happy place but seem to have come down with some kinda flu late Saturday. Headache, extreme fatigue, sore throat, terrible brain fog. I can't remember what I am doing from one minute to the next, so a coherent post is probably out of the question for now. I did get the tree up (boy it was tough, I took Excedrin, we did lights first and then ornaments later, then today hung stockings. Still haven't gotten all the decorations out). I still weigh 227 which is awesome! My eating is 100%. I took yesterday off from exercise, and today I took a ten minute walk outside but that is my limit right now. I threw a pot roast in the crock pot for dinner tonight which takes no brains and no effort: spray crock with Pam, stick a roast in there (I used a 3-4 pound 7-bone roast, which had almost no bone at all), then smear a can of Healthy Request Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup over the meat, then sprinkle a packet of Lipton Onion Soup Mix on that and mash it around into the soup with a fork, then pour 3/4 of a can of water around the meat. Cook 8 hours on low. I plan to throw a few carrots in there if I have any, about halfway through. Easy, and makes its own great gravy (which I de-fat, season with pepper, and thicken with cornstarch if necessary). I have a pot of kale & onions simmering on the stove, too, for lunch.

Okay, my brain hurts, I am done! See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment