Wednesday, December 17, 2014

More Sickness

I don't feel well AT ALL this morning. I was up at 6:30 and felt fine, but tired. I had my cup of coffee as usual. Then I started to feel hot and sort of off. Maybe slightly nauseous. I thought I might be hungry and wanted to stay liquid just in case I am coming down with something, so I had a Medifast hot cocoa. I still have not gotten it all down. I feel a little dizzy, hot and cold, and varying between hungry (stomach growling) and full/nauseous. I've had sick kids this week: vomiting Monday and Tuesday, diarrhea yesterday and today. I can only assume I am coming down with whatever that was.

When I went to school the other day there were a lot of kids absent because of vomiting, and I saw a mother comforting her child as they threw up on the sidewalk at school. Yuck. Guess it's that time of year. Seems like this school year had had more than its share of illness going around.

I am going to stick with liquids until I am confident I am not going to start throwing up. I hate that.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment