Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Weigh In and Stuff

I got on the scale this morning and as I expected, I was up several pounds from eating carbs and some junk this week. Last Sunday I weighed 211 pounds and today I weigh 218... a seven pound gain in a week. I did not eat nearly enough calories for much of that to be fat gain, but I do feel bloated and puffy. I ate way too much sodium and at least one off-plan thing each day this week. Once I get my carbs up like that at even one meal, it seems to snowball and I crave more and more carbs. Even this morning, I am craving carbs. I really want to whip up some biscuits and gravy right now! But instead, I am going to have 2 eggs and some turkey sausage. My veggie drawer is looking pretty empty right now, so a trip to the grocery store is in order. I do have an eggplant but need to figure out what to do with it.

Anyway, obviously I feel kind of icky and heavy like my digestive system is sluggish from all this "crap." As of right now I am done checking out. My head is back in the game... and the sharpened foot pain is a great motivator to eat well. I have some new special PF shoes and some MSM foot cream on the way and will share whether or not those make a difference.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment