Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Nothing to Say About It.

Just the facts, because if I start interjecting my feelings about this it won't be pretty.

Sunday: 1113 cal
Monday: 1065 cal
Tuesday: 1663 cal
Wednesday: 1097 cal
Thursday: 1315 cal

Every day of those 5 days I ate 65-100 g protein and stayed under 100 g carbs. Last Sunday I weighed 225 pounds. Friday morning, after those five low carb days averaging 1250 cal/day, I still weighed 225 pounds.

Friday: had 525 calories, then was at a birthday party. Had about one cup of the homemade mac and cheese that was served, did not drink anything but water, skipped the cake and ice cream. Even if the mac and cheese was 500 calories, which I think is unlikely, I was only at 1025 calories for the day.

Saturday morning had gained a pound... 226.

Saturday I ate one meal of what I was craving: Indian food, including chicken breast, 2 kinds of curried vegetables, about 3/4 cup of Basmati rice, and 1 piece of garlic naan. I drank lots of water and did not have dessert aside from a cup of black decaf coffee. Estimating the Indian food to be 700 calories would bring my total yesterday to about 1400 calories.

This morning I was up another 2 pounds to 228. That's a 3 pound gain for the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment