Thursday, December 17, 2015

Short Update

Still plugging along. My head is not in the best place, but I am still doing it. I have had a few times when a big bag of chips sounded like a great stress reliever, but I didn't give in. My pain is high and my exercise is zero.

Yesterday's calories were pretty low, but I was really busy. I did turn down free gourmet chocolate samples at the mall, though, so that's a win. I ended up at 1065 calories, 71 g protein, and 93 g carbs. I feel better and crave less on 100 or less grams of carbs a day. Today I am hungrier and craving meat so I may have myself a burger on a lettuce leaf bun for dinner. And I hope to get to bed early. I've been waking up between 4 and 5 am each day and not able to get back to sleep. Not sure what that's about but it's tiring.

Hope you all are enjoying your families at this special time of year. Happy holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment